Ethics is at the heart of leadership. All leaders assume ethical burdens and must make every effort to make informed ethical decisions and foster ethical behavior among followers. The Sixth Edition of Meeting the Ethical Challenges of Leadership: Casting Light or Shadow explores the ethical demands of leadership and the dark side of leadership. Author Craig E. Johnson takes a multidisciplinary approach to leadership ethics, drawing from many fields of research to help readers make moral decisions, lead in a moral manner, and create an ethical culture. Packed with real-world case studies, examples, self-assessments, and applications, this fully-updated new edition is designed to increase students’ ethical competence and leadership abilities.
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- A Microsoft® Word® test bank is available containing multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter. The test bank provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- Teaching notes for cases are designed for instructors to expand questions to students, or initiate class discussion.
- An instructor manual by author Craig E. Johnson includes teaching strategies, assignments, and projects.
- Sample course syllabi provide suggested models for use when creating the syllabi for your courses.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides questions to focus and guide student interpretation. Combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience.
The open-access Student Study Site features:
- EXCLUSIVE access to selected full-text SAGE journal articles for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides questions to focus and guide your interpretation.