—Stewart Dippel, University of the Ozarks
Henry R. Nau’s best-selling book, Perspectives on International Relations, is admired for its even-handed presentation of realism, liberalism, constructivism, and critical theory and for integrating these perspectives in every chapter. Students are able to explore the ways these different perspectives shape our understanding of the root causes of historical events and current controversies, and then think critically about the world’s most urgent issues. The new Seventh Edition includes updates on Brexit, the rise of nationalism, the escalation of terrorism, the use of social media in political protests around the world, and continuing developments in North Korea, Syria, Iran, China, and Russia.
A Complete Teaching & Learning Package
FREE! Easily import high-quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS) and save time.
FREE online resources for students that make learning easier.
SAGE course outcomes: Measure Results, Track Success
Outlined in your text and mapped to chapter learning objectives, SAGE course outcomes are crafted with specific course outcomes in mind and vetted by advisors in the field. See how SAGE course outcomes tie in with this book’s chapter-level objectives at edge.sagepub.com/nau7e.
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE Edge.
SAGE Coursepacks includes:
- Our content delivered directly into your LMS
- Intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort
- Assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement, including:
- Chapter quizzes that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- Test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items
- Activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- Instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but you can customize to your exact needs
- Instructor manual for each chapter that includes a chapter summary, outline, multimedia links, discussion questions, and in-class activities
- All tables and figures from the textbook
- Flashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize student study time, anywhere, anytime
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes that allow students to assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention
- Video and multimedia resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and are curated exclusively for this text