"This book is consistent in its treatment, thorough, correct in scholarship, and well-researched. An impressive achievement given the breadth and complexity of the area."– Randolph E. Bucklin, Peter W. Mullin Professor of Marketing, Anderson School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles
Written by a leading pricing researcher, Pricing Strategies makes this essential aspect of business accessible through a simple unified system for the setting and management of prices. Robert M. Schindler demystifies the math necessary for making effective pricing decisions. His intuitive approach to understanding basic pricing concepts presents mathematical techniques as simply more detailed specifications of these concepts.
Sample Materials & Chapters
The instructor teaching site provides an integrated source for all instructor materials, including the following key components for each chapter:
- PowerPoint® Slides: Chapter-specific slide presentations offer assistance with lecture and review preparation by highlighting essential content, features, and artwork from the book.
- Answers to Chapter Questions: These links provide the authors' answers to in-text study questions for each chapter.
- SAGE Journal Articles: A “Learning From SAGE Journal Articles” feature provides access to recent, relevant full-text articles from SAGE’s leading research journals. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides discussion questions to focus and guide student interpretation.
- Teaching Tips: Author-created tips are designed to help instructors conceptualize their overall teaching plan for each chapter.
- Figures and Tables: Tables and Figures from the book are presented in easily-downloadable formats for presentations and hand-outs.