Public Relations Campaigns: An Integrated Approach introduces students to the process of creating public relations campaigns using a hands-on approach that emphasizes the tools students will need when working in the industry. Authors Regina M. Luttrell and Luke W. Capizzo present real examples and current case studies to help students develop practical skills for creating more effective PR campaigns. Students are given multiple opportunities to practice and build their skills throughout the book by learning how to apply the PESO model—Paid media, Earned media, Social media, and Owned media—to concept cases. The updated second edition emphasizes the importance of diversity initiatives and teaches students how to integrate a cross-cultural, multi-cultural approach to public relations strategies.
- The book offers is centered around the PESO model and its use in integrated campaigns, providing students with an understanding of today’s best practices in PR.
- The second edition has a timely focus on diversity and inclusion initiatives in public relations.
- Numerous case studies and exercises throughout the book aid in a deeper understanding of how research, perspective, and insights can be leveraged in public relations campaigns.
- Real-world appendices including sample PR plans with budgets prepare students for success in their future careers.
- A free, open-access Student Study site and password-protected Instructor site make teaching and learning easier by offering an array of free tools and resources. Learn more at https://edge.sagepub.com/luttrell.
INTRODUCTION: Campaigns in the Professional Public Relations Context
CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Integrated Campaigns
CHAPTER 2 Strategic Communication Campaign Fundamentals
CHAPTER 3 Understanding PESO
CHAPTER 4 Research, Part 1: Diagnosis and Developmental Research
CHAPTER 5 Research, Part 2: Goals
CHAPTER 6 Objectives
CHAPTER 7 Strategies
CHAPTER 8 Tactics
CHAPTER 9 Implementation
CHAPTER 10 Reporting and Evaluation
CHAPTER 11 Formulating an Integrated Campaign
SAGE edge for Instructors, supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
- Test banks provide a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity to edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- Sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for structuring your courses.
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
Student Study Site
SAGE edge for students enhances learning, is easy to use, and offers:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts