Hosting more than 4,700 titles, SAGE Knowledge includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and streaming video.
SAGE Knowledge is the only eBook platform that has suggested links to other content in the site and other SAGE content, including SAGE Research Methods and SAGE Journals. Plus, coming in 2016, the platform will include SAGE Business Cases for an even more comprehensive research experience! The platform provides all the flexibility and ease of use users have come to expect. Unlimited simultaneous usage of all titles and no physical digital rights management mean peace of mind however many users are on our site.
This fall, SAGE Knowledge has moved to a new and exciting platform
Exciting new features
- Unified Platform and New Content—the new platform will unify our eReference and eBooks with the new streaming SAGE Video
- Browsing and Searching—the new platform will offer easier searches and a better reading experience
- Research Recommendations—“SAGE Recommends” feature will link to additional SAGE content beyond SAGE Knowledge
- Mobile Responsive Design—new, dedicated displays for each device including all mobile phones and tablets
Content and Features
4,700+ titles in the complete collection including:
- 3,600+ eBook titles in SAGE Books
- 580+ titles from SAGE Reference
- Subject collections include:
- Business & Management
- Health & Social Care
- Media & Communication
- Politics & International Relations
View titles in the 2016 Subject Collections
Discoverability and support:
- Content is discoverable on major search engines at the title and chapter level
- MARC Records and COUNTER 4 reports are available
- DOIs are registered for each title and chapter and deposited in CrossRef
- Training materials include user guides, videos, and live online training sessions highlighting the features and functionality for librarians and end users
How SAGE Knowledge supports research
- Variety of content types — not only does SAGE Knowledge include award-winning eReference and eBook content, it also links to journal, research methods, video, and business cases where applicable
- Personalized — patrons can use the “My Account” feature to create reading lists and save searches
- Research on the Go — chapter print and PDF download options, share features for e-mail and social media, and a mobile-friendly site are all available
- Cite in a Snap — citation options include export to End Note, RefWorks, and other citation manager software
Discover all of our most recent award-winning reference titles here!
Usage Driving Materials
Download the SAGE Knowledge poster to help drive usage.