Sage Research Methods Foundations
- Paul Atkinson - Cardiff University, UK
- Sara Delamont - Cardiff University, UK
- Alexandru Cernat - University of Manchester, UK
- Joseph W. Sakshaug - University of Mannheim, Germany, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Richard A. Williams - University of Notre Dame, USA
SAGE Research Methods Foundations is a major benchmark work and a significant addition to SAGE’s research methods programme. This ambitious resource brings together, in one place, authoritative essays and entries with comprehensive coverage of methods and methodologies across the social sciences. It provides a reference resource for all levels, from undergraduates learning the concepts of research, to postgraduate students honing their skills and scholars and practitioners exploring cutting-edge developments and specialist techniques. Comprising 10 volumes, it aims to be the largest and most comprehensive research methods resource of its kind.
The topics map diverse methodological approaches, research settings and major debates, definitions, applications, techniques, biographies and events. Students and experienced researchers alike will be able to explore and engage at the level that is right for them. This will be the go-to research methods resource for educating and training new generations of students and scholars.