Every librarian has encountered frantic students struggling with a paper or research project. We know that students have a range of preferred learning styles, and when students are already overwhelmed by the number of books or journal articles they need to read to complete their paper, more text-based resources may not be the most effective educational tools. SAGE Research Methods Video can help your students learn research skills by watching and listening and can help your teaching faculty deliver memorable research methods and statistics lessons by providing interactive, engaging, visual content.
Content and Features:
• Includes tutorials, case study videos, expert interviews, and more
• Covers every aspect of research skills training and guides students through every step of the research process
• Contains 484 video titles, 70% of which are exclusive to SAGE
• Students can access content at any time, and instructors can embed videos in their course management systems
• Includes an entire 15-hour introductory statistics course, which students can access again and again, ensuring they master the concepts