This collection of over 130 hours of video draws upon a vast network of SAGE’s authors and editors. It includes many tutorials, interviews, and demonstrations, along with many more films addressing practitioner issues. View the complete title list >>
Contributors include: Mick Cooper on Empathy and Listening, Jerrold Lee Shapiro on Existential Psychotherapy and John McLeod on Evidence-Based Practice.
New in 2018!
Updates include nearly 10 hours of new video:
- Real and improvised therapy sessions
- New content illustrating the coaching process
- Films from leading institutes and universities in Australia and New Zealand
- Additional graphics and visual effects for some of our most-used videos
- Improved tagging to aid discoverability
Want to find out more? Request a free trial!
- Tim Bond, University of Bristol
- Nadya Fouad, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Emmy van Deurzen, New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling, London
- Andrew Reeves, University of Liverpool
- Lawrence Gerstein, Ball State University
- Frederick Leong, Michigan State University
- Walter Lonner, Emeritus Professor, Western Washington University
- Miguel Gallardo, Pepperdine University
Video will cover topics across the following core areas:
- Counseling Research Methods
- Counseling Setting/Client Groups
- Theory and Approaches
- Counseling Skills
- Professional Issues