With more than 120 hours of video covering all branches of the Criminal Justice system, this collections supports students and researchers at all levels via tutorial videos that take viewers step-by-step through the criminal investigation process; case studies that show how that research affects policy and practices; and films that take you inside forensics labs, correctional facilities, and court rooms. View the complete title list.
Contributors include: Ben Bowling on Global Policing and International Law Enforcement, Larry Sherman on Evidence-Based Policing, David Wall on Policing Cybercrime, and more.
Coming in 2021
New content will explore how societal injustices, international and domestic, affect the criminal justice system and what can be done to reform it. Including:
- Prison reform in action with the Three Strikes Justice Center, who’s work freed inmates from unjust life sentences
- Exploration of community-based policing and decriminalization advocacy with minority and underserved communities
- Policing practice & procedure videos that pose moral, ethical, and practical questions about real world scenarios
Want to find out more? Request a free trial!
Already tried and liked the product?
Recommend SAGE Video to your librarian.
- Kevin Beaver, Florida State University
- Jan van Dijk, Tilburg University
- Jacinta Gau, University of Central of Florida
- Kelly Hannah-Moffat, University of Toronto
- Craig Hemmens, Washington State
- Mark Leymon, Portland State
- Matthew Lippman, University of Illinois Chicago
- Lorraine Mazerolle, Queensland
- Sharon Pickering, Monash
- Callie Rennison, University of Colorado Denver
- Jerzy Sarnecki, Stockholm University
- Frank Schmalleger, Emeritus at University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Jim Sheptycki, York University
- Azrini Wahidin, Nottingham Trent University
Video will cover topics across the following core areas:
- Criminal Justice
- Criminological Theory
- Forensic Science & Investigation
- Research Methods for Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Security & Crime
- Transnational Crime
- Types of Crime
- Violence & Violent Crime