Offering an engaging and entertaining introduction to research methods, this is a practical and easy-to-use companion for all new researchers and students in the social sciences. Covering all the key stages of the research process, this book guides students in navigating some of the biggest challenges in developing a research project.
· Uses real-life everyday examples, connecting research methods to your experiences
· Includes dedicated chapters on identifying a research question, ethics and writing up your findings
· Comprises an array of activities, tips, illustrations and international case studies
· Covers qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods research
· Digital resources for including SAGE Videos, journal articles, activities and more
Bringing methods to life for students across the social sciences, this book will provide you with the confidence you need to get your research off the ground.