This thoroughly revised Second Edition of Study Skills for Nurses will show you how to develop the skills and techniques you need for stress-free studying throughout your nursing training. Written in a lively and down-to-earth style it will help you face everyday challenges with confidence.
There is practical advice on:
- Effective time management
- Conducting a literature search
- Using technology in your study
- Planning and writing assignments
- Using references
- Revision and passing exams
- Skills for students with special needs
- Achieving a work/life balance
Study Skills for Nurses is designed to help you get the most from your course and to develop skills which will stand you in good stead throughout your course and also in continuing your professional development post-qualification. With regular summaries, learning aids, checklists and a glossary of key terms, students at all levels will find this book easy to follow and handy to refer to throughout their course.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!