Show educators how to optimize teacher and student learning with high-quality teams!
Designed around Teacher Teams That Get Results, the bestseller by Gayle H. Gregory and Lin Kuzmich, this comprehensive multimedia presentation offers staff developers the necessary materials to help principals and teacher leaders develop results-oriented professional learning communities. Facilitators can illustrate how focused teams promote professional relationships, collaboration, student engagement and achievement, and improved management of the stresses of change and accountability by:
- Developing a growth-oriented climate that is cultivated regularly
- Sharing knowledge and skills to improve instruction
- Building resilience by creating solutions that help teachers better manage their lives inside and outside the classroom
- Determining priorities and creating excellence by responding to colleagues' needs for learning and growth
Teacher Teams That Get Results: A Multimedia Kit for Professional Development includes:
- The companion book Teacher Teams That Get Results, which offers 61 ready-to-implement team development strategies
- A 47-minute, content-rich DVD, with a navigation menu for easy stop-and-search control of video content, that features Gayle H. Gregory and Lin Kuzmich describing the step-by-step process of creating and sustaining strong teacher teams
- A companion CD-ROM with easy-to-understand blank reproducibles allowing facilitators or team leaders to create their own tools and examples
- A step-by-step facilitator's guide connecting the book to the CD-ROM and DVD and providing workshop outlines, extended workshop activities, discussion questions, and major points of emphasis
This complete, all-in-one multimedia kit is the go-to resource for anyone designing or conducting professional development on supporting and sustaining a results-oriented team.