The new edition of this bestselling textbook continues to provide comprehensive coverage of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, and is the ideal companion for anyone undertaking any Early Years or Early Childhood Studies course, or those working towards Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS).
The third edition now includes new chapters on;
· International Perspectives on Early childhood Education and Care
· The Issue of Professionalism
· Pedagogical Documentation
· Using the Outdoor Environments in Early childhood Pedagogy
· The Role of Digital Technologies in the Early Years
This book further supports your study with outstanding learning features including;
· A Companion Website with weblinks, free SAGE journal articles, extended case studies and annotated further readings. Click here to access.
· Chapter Roadmaps to identify what each chapter will cover at-a-glance.
· Case Studies in each chapter to help you link theory to practice
· ‘Reflection Points’, ‘Reflective Tasks’ and ‘Points for Discussion’, to help you critically reflect on how the chapter can be applied to your personal and professional development.
· Further Readings directing you to external resources to help deepen your understanding
Ioanna Palaiologou will be discussing key ideas from The Early Years Foundation Stage in the SAGE Early Years Masterclass, a free professional development experience hosted by Kathy Brodie. To sign up, or for more information, click here.