The national curriculum provides an outline of core knowledge around which teachers can develop exciting and stimulating lessons to promote the development of pupils’ knowledge, understanding and skills as part of the wider school curriculum. The Teachers' Standards underpin professional practice and all teachers need to work towards and within this framework.
This updated two-in-one handbook presents:
- The National Curriculum Programmes of Study for ALL curriculum subjects for Key Stages 1, 2 and 3
- The complete Teachers' Standards
- Now includes Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education guidiance in full
- Foreword from Dylan Wiliam focusing on the need for a broad and balanced curriculum in schools
- NC by topic planner for English and maths at Key Stages 1&2
- Full index for easy reference