Therapeutic Advances in Rare Disease (TAIRD) is a peer-reviewed open access journal which focuses on the highest quality research, reviews and scholarly comment on pioneering efforts and innovative studies across all rare diseases. The journal has a strong clinical and pharmacological focus and is aimed at clinicians and researchers, providing an online forum for publishing the highest quality articles in this area. Please see the Aims and Scope tab for further information.
Submit your manuscript today at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/taird.
Please see the Submission Guidelines tab for more information on how to submit your article to the journal.
Open access article processing charge (APC) information
This journal does not currently charge an article processing charge for open access publication as an introductory offer.
ContactPlease direct any queries to TARareDisease@sagepub.com.
Therapeutic Advances in Rare Disease delivers the highest quality peer-reviewed articles, reviews, and scholarly comment on the diagnosis and medical treatment of rare diseases and orphan drugs. The journal has a strong research and clinical focus and is aimed at clinicians, researchers in both academia and healthcare industries, as well as manufacturers through to policy-makers, providing an online forum for publishing the highest quality articles in this area.
The editors welcome original research articles across all areas of rare disease including:
· Clinical genetics and genomics
· Ethical and legal perspectives
· Inherited metabolic diseases
· Lysosomal storage diseases
· Mitochondrial Diseases
· Orphan Drugs
· Rare bone diseases and skeletal dysplasias
· Rare cardiovascular diseases
· Rare coagulation diseases
· Rare endocrinological diseases
· Rare gastrointestinal diseases
· Rare immune deficiencies
· Rare infectious diseases
· Rare kidney diseases
· Rare neurological diseases
· Rare ophthalmological diseases
· Rare respiratory diseases
· Rare skin diseases
· Rare tumors
· Regulatory, reimbursement and government policy