SAGE edge offers a robust online environment featuring an impressive array of tools and resources for review, study, and further exploration, keeping both instructors and students on the cutting edge of teaching and learning. SAGE edge content is open access and available on demand. Learning and teaching has never been easier!
SAGE edge for Students provides a personalized approach to help students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment and features elements such as:
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards which strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes that allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- An online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience
- Chapter summaries with learning objectives that reinforce the most important material
- Carefully selected video and multimedia content that enhance exploration of key topics
SAGE edge for Instructors, supports teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
- Test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy to provide a diverse range of test items.
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for the course
- Video and multimedia content that enhance student engagement and appeal to different learning styles
- Instructor manual which summarize key concepts by chapter to ease preparation for lectures and class discussions
- A set of all the graphics from the text, including all of the maps, tables, and figures, is available in PowerPoint, pdf, and JPEG formats for class presentations
- A transition guide provides a chapter-by-chapter outline of key changes to the fifth edition