Research-Based Practical Strategies for Every Teacher
In an age of information overload, do you ever wish you could find one resource that would allow you to quickly gain insight into a variety of cutting-edge practices in elementary education? You’re holding it at your fingertips.
What Really Works in Elementary Education compiles the advice of experts who not only understand the research behind certain educational practices, but also have experience working in elementary classrooms. Each user-friendly chapter, focused on a topic vital to elementary educators, presents information in a straightforward way to help you learn what works – and what does not work – with students today. Whether you’re a new educator, or just seeking to build new skills, you’ll benefit from
- Insight into a handful of innovative topics in instruction; including using technology, UDL, co-teaching, and assessment
- Novel approaches to classroom management and strategies to engage students
- Chapters focused on effective methods for teaching within content areas
- Practical tips for reaching all learners; including ELLs, students with autism, and gifted students
- Useful reproducibles and resources for every topic area
Never before has so much valuable information been presented so simply and effectively in one resource. Are you ready to focus on what works best?