Lecturers request your electronic inspection copy here.
Academics are not just researchers, but writers too. Using her many years of practical experience gained as a teacher and editor, Lynn Nygaard guides you through the whole process of writing and presenting your research in order to help you make your voice heard within the academic community. Grounded in real world advice rather than abstract best practice, Nygaard demonstrates a number of approaches to writing in order to help you identify those most suited to your own project.
This updated new edition includes:
- Revised and expanded sections in each chapter
- More focus on the social sciences
- A more international focus
- Updated discussions on publishing practices
- Annotated biographies for each chapter
- New illustrations and images
- Additional practical tips and exercises
From defining your audience, to forming your argument and structuring your work, this book will enable you to communicate your research passionately and professionally.
Visit the companion website for additional online resources!
Visit https://study.sagepub.com/nygaardwritingforscholars for a range of additional online materials supporting the book.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!