• determining the research topic,
• choosing appropriate methods,
• turning a hypothesis into a study,
• completing a literature review,
• writing and defending a proposal,
• collecting and analyzing data,
• writing up the study, and
• ultimately defending the dissertation.
Building on years of experience with doctoral students, the authors provide a comprehensive, yet easy-to-use tool that encourages student reflection; includes student stories, hints, and writing tips; and provides end-of-chapter checklists and ideas for incorporating social media. With the proven techniques and guidance of this indispensable book, doctoral students will finish their thesis or dissertation—faster!
Calling all instructors!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Teaching Site at www.sagepub.com/jamesdiss for complete and protected access to the text-specific Instructor Resources for Writing Your Doctoral Dissertation or Thesis Faster. Simply provide your institutional information for verification and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your login information for any SAGE title!
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course. Highlight essential content, features, and artwork from the book.