Everything you need to implement school change that gets results!
If you’ve been wondering how to effectively lead and manage results-driven, system-wide implementations, look no further. Internationally recognized education expert Michael Barber explores exactly how to translate policy into practice for long-term, measurable results.
Building on his groundbreaking book, Deliverology 101, Barber provides proven methods and clear steps to achieve successful policy implementation and offer practical solutions for reviving stalled reform efforts. New cases studies and embedded links help you develop a delivery “skillset” for building capacity, effective coalitions, and a coherent, flexible plan for implementation.
Leaders and staff at both national and local levels will learn to:
- Establish a Delivery Unit to set clear, measureable goals and build a reform coalition
- Understand delivery through data analysis and strategic progress monitoring
- Plan for delivery with explicit, day-to-day implementation planning updated with proven methods from years of practice
- Drive delivery with progress monitoring, momentum building, and course corrections
- Create an irreversible delivery culture by identifying and addressing challenges as they occur
Don’t leave your education policy implementation to chance. Use this new field guide to get your implementation on the right track today!