Drawing together the best of text, video and interactive material for the complete A&P learning resource for nurses.
Effective, holistic nursing is impossible without a firm grasp of how the human body functions, but knowledge of the scientific theory on its own is not enough. Using the person-centred practice framework as a guiding principle, this book brings anatomy and physiology to life combining the best of print and online learning into one integrated package.
- Connects theory with nursing practice exploring the science from the perspective of a fictional family
- Supported by a rich array of video material including interactive figures, animations and mini-tutorials – perfect for visual learners
- Full of engaging activities designed to complement self-directed learning
- Written with the needs of nurses firmly in mind, focusing on the essential information
- Supported by a SAGE Edge website containing complete access to videos, animations, student revision material, action plans, downloadable figures, over 800 flashcards, and a bank of 170 online multiple choice questions for assessment use.
More than just a book!
Get 12 months FREE access to an interactive eBook* when you buy the paperback! (Print paperback version only, ISBN 9781473938465) *interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook
Each purchase includes 12 months access to an interactive eBook version which seamlessly blends the traditional textbook format with the best of online learning. Students can study when and how they want and make use of additional tools including search, highlighting, annotation note sharing and much more.
To download an e-inspection copy click here or request a physical copy by contacting your local sales representative.
The SAGE Edge site offers a whole host of resources that can be accessed anywhere, from the convenience of your phone, tablet device or laptop.
On this SAGE Edge site you will find the following materials:
Multiple Choice Questions
Interactive Glossary with Audio
Useful Video Links
Selected illustrations from the book, available to download
List of useful video links