All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
The 10 Visible Learning Mindframes are a foundational concept in Visible Learning - but it's hard to know what the mindframes look like in practice. In this On-Your-Feet Guide, we provide teachers with a reflective tool to help them identify their mindframes and embody the VL Mindframes in their classrooms. The 10 Mindframes are:
- I am an evaluator
- Assessment shows me my effect
- I collaborate
- I'm a change agent
- I take on challenges and don't fear failure
- I give and take feedback
- I teach through dialogue, not monologue
- I use our school's common "language" of learning
- I develop positive relationships
- I talk about "learning" much more than "teaching"
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate “cheat sheet” to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
Use the On-Your-Feet Guides:
- When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
- As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
- To learn how to implement foundational practices
- When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself