Whether you’re in a lecture or the library, it’s easy to get information overload. Take Great Notes helps you figure out which points matter most, and how to digest information efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and set good notetaking habits
- Take clear concise notes at every study session
- Pick the best notetaking method to suit you
- Use to improve your assignments right away.
Super Quick Skills provides the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply them right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and in life
Super Quick Skills gives you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Visit our hub for free academic skills, wellbeing and employability resources from our new and bestselling guides, designed to support you from day one all the way through to graduation and beyond.