This new introductory statistics text from Dawn M. McBride, best-selling author of The Process of Research in Psychology, covers the background and process of statistical analysis, along with how to use essential tools for working with data from the field. Research studies are included throughout from both the perspective of a student conducting their own research study and of someone encountering research in their daily life. McBride helps readers gain the knowledge they need to become better consumers of research and statistics used in everyday decision-making and connects the process of research design with the tools employed in statistical analysis. Instructors and students alike will appreciate the extra opportunities for practice with the accompanying Lab Manual for Statistical Analysis, also written by McBride and her frequent collaborator, J. Cooper Cutting.
INSTRUCTORS: Bundle the The Process of Statistical Analysis in Psychology with Lab Manual for Statistical Analysis for only $5 more! Bundle ISBN: 978-1-5443-0974-3
SAGE coursepacks: Our Content Tailored to Your LMS
SAGE coursepacks makes it easy to import our quality instructor and student resource content into your school’s learning management system (LMS). Intuitive and simple to use, SAGE coursepacks allows you to customize course content to meet your students’ needs. Learn more.
SAGE EDGE FOR STUDENTS enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize student study time, anywhere, anytime
- eQuizzes that allow students to assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus attention
- Learning objectives that reinforce the most important material
- Exclusive access to influential SAGE journal content that ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning
Instructors: The following online resources are included FREE with this text. For a brief demo, contact your sales representative today.
SAGE COURSEPACKS FOR INSTRUCTORS makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE edge.
SAGE coursepacks includes:
- Our content delivered directly into your LMS
- Intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort
- Assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement, including:
- Diagnostic chapter pre tests and post tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- Test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation
- Activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- Instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- EXCLUSIVE, influential SAGE journal content, built into course materials that ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but you can customize to your exact needs
- Sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course in a way that is perfect for you
- Lecture notes that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions
- All tables and figures from the textbook
- Multimedia content that appeals to diverse learners