New from award winning editors Norman K. Denzin and Yvonna S. Lincoln, The Qualitative Inquiry Reader offers the best of the popular SAGE journal, Qualitative Inquiry. These collected works aim to introduce the necessary critical framework that will allow scholars and students scholars to interpret cutting edge work in the field of qualitative inquiry. By providing this framework, readers will then be able to use this work as it applies to critical political and moral discourses.
- The book includes examples from across the behavioral and social sciences
- Reader is divided into five sections: Reflexive Ethnography, Autoethnography, Poetics, Performance Narratives, Assessing the Text
- These sections reflect the ways in which contemporary researchers have implemented the narrative turn in their writing
- Contains cutting-edge work by top scholars in the field
- Introduces students and scholars to what's new in the field of qualitative inquiry